The Highside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things have quietend down a bit here....

4 posters

Go down

Things have quietend down a bit here.... Empty Things have quietend down a bit here....

Post  Wyvern971 Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Since the initial burst of activity things here seem to have gotten a bit tumbleweedish.....

How was everyones weekend?

Mine was OK, went out for a brief ride in summer gloves (suprised how warm it was for mid november!)

Other than that I've now got 100% of the Achievements in Deus Ex Smile
(If you've not played it, it's an awesome game)

Wyvern971

Back to top Go down

Things have quietend down a bit here.... Empty Re: Things have quietend down a bit here....

Post  P1Neil Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 am

Well since you're asking, I had a bottom produce weekend, as I have been mostly building some fitted wardrobes for Mrs P1, my only escape was Sunday morning when I went for a ride on my mountain bike and got a puncture 3 miles from home, so it tuned into a walk. Worst of it was I was considering taking some spare stuff with me, but decided against it going for lightweight instead. Mad

DOH! DOH! and triple DOH!!
P1Neil
P1Neil

Back to top Go down

Things have quietend down a bit here.... Empty Re: Things have quietend down a bit here....

Post  Wyvern971 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:39 am

Oh to add, I've had a package arrive for me at work Smile

I've never bought anything with HRC written on it before, for some reason makes me smile a bit.......I hope this doesn't turn into a full blown addiction (It'll be bloody expensive if it does!)

Wyvern971

Back to top Go down

Post  Castrolcraig Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:13 am

yeah it has gone quiet, we need to up the membership count somewhat

Castrolcraig

Back to top Go down

Post  megawatt Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 am

I had a 24 hour work weekend, so it was nice to have a lie in this morning, followed by admiring the chainguard that Colin made for me, followed by a 2 hour blat around Romney Marsh.

megawatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum